Monday 23 October 2017

Transit in Bangkok

We've arrived home, but our journey involved a couple of hours transit time in Bangkok.   Our flight had left Delhi at 11.30 pm, and it took about 3½ hours to get to Bangkok, but with the time change, we arrived there something after 5.30 am local time.   Needless to say, we weren't in great shape.   This was the only occasion I can ever recall regretting not being able to stay on the plane for longer so as to continue sleeping!   And my state was such that I left a couple of insignificant items on the plane....annoying.

I glanced at a couple of the local newspapers while in Bangkok.  It's all about the forthcoming cremation of their late King.   The Thais are a bit obsessed about this.....very strange.

On a different note, I've got some more things I want to say about India, so some further posts on this blog are in the pipeline.


No comments:

Post a Comment